Thursday 16 July 2009

Views of Downtown Los Angeles

These are the views of downtown that we had while we walked to the Anime Expo. The first one on the left was taken from the Macy's parking garage.

When you are standing at the bottom of a big building you feel so small.

Another group of buildings from our walk. I enjoy the fact that no one building looks like another.


I added this picture because I liked the message.
Yes I know ...Its a parking garage but sometimes you can be inspired by a message in the oddest of places. :) Well.. It inspired me for 10 minutes... And then I left the parking garage and promptly got lost!!!!



This is a random alley. This is one of many that A and I drove by. Getting lost one time is understandable in a big city like Los Angeles. I got lost on the way to Downtown and on the way back. Four days of that gets on your nerves. Well at least I was consistant! I should have known that was how the trip would go when I got lost on the way to my In-Laws home. A and I ended up in El Segundo. Lovely town but not where I needed to be.
Trust me when I tell you that A and I have seen the parts of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas that they don't have on any tourist map that I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment