Saturday 11 July 2009

More Anime Expo Pictures

These are just some of the pictures that I took while at the Anime Convention. This by far was the best pose of the day. What was so awesome about the convention was that everyone that dressed up would pose for you if you asked them to. I thanked everyone that posed while I took their picture. Being my first comvention I quickly learned that anything goes. Not only where people dressed as anime characters they also had some people that dressed as non anime characters. I took this picture because we are a family of Star Wars fanatics. We also have some Trekies thrown in for good measure.

I took this picture on the last day of the convention. Everytime I tried to take a picture of Yoshi he would turn away from me. So I gave up and just took a profile picture.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Joni

    This is Bobbie`s DH and i have to say that is a awesome picture of Deadpool

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob,

    Thank You so much for letting me know who he was. I'd still be thinking that he was Spider Man if not for you.

    Joni

    ReplyDelete