Thursday 16 July 2009

Good Bye...

I would not have posted this if not for a conversation that I had with my Mother-In-law. In the course of the conversation I realized that his music was a part of my life.



While we were at the Anime Convention next door at the Los Angeles Convention Center a choice was made to hold Michael Jackson's Memorial at the Staples Center. The street outside Staples was blocked off and so were different areas in front of Staples.




Fans waited in line in the hot sun to sign the huge card that was put up. Michael's music was played. Everyone mourned together.
If I could put together a soundtrack of my life a lot of Michaels songs would be on it. It is hard to believe that he is gone. Good Bye and R.I.P Michael. You are a one of a kind. Thanks for the wonderful music.


No comments:

Post a Comment