Thursday 9 April 2009

U.S. Ski Team at Alyeska


This is Alyeska. This is the ski resort where we went to see the U.S. Ski Team race the downhill championships. At another time I will show you what the hotel looks like.. It is an unbelievable place to come for the day. But I'll save that for another post.

Before this goes any farther I have something to admit... I know nothing about skiing!! This is not one of my hobbies. So if I get some one's name mixed up... SORRY!! Don't get me wrong I think it is an awesome sport. But I could never do it. There is just something about flying down a hill on two thin pieces of board with trees whizzing by that screams out of control to me.

The second picture is of one of the girls talking with the media after her run. My husband thinks it is Lindsey Vonn. He is probably right. You see he is this huge sports nut (That's putting it mildly! :)). He is fluent in all sports not just one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment