Thursday 28 May 2009

Around Town


On the way home from an outing we all noticed this rainbow. Remember how I told you that I learned the lesson of always remembering to bring my camera? I was glad I had it with me. I passed it up to A and asked her if she wouldn't mind taking a few shots for me. This was one of the many that she took.

This is the corner of C Street and Dimond. Off and on during the day we had clouds pass by that threatened to rain on us. They held off until we drove home.

The Chugach Mountains in the back ground do not have all the snow that this picture shows. See the Canadian Geese? These guys are all over Anchorage. They hang out at all the little ponds that were created by the melted snow. It is not unusual to see them by the roadside.

Besides we could have it much worse! See that second picture? The one with the snow on the ground! We could still have all that to deal with. But I for one am glad we don't. :)

Our next post will be about what has become a tradition in our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment