Saturday 15 August 2009

A Badge and a Book Blog

So did you notice it??? If you didn't notice it it's OK because I'm going to tell you about it anyway.... It's that awesome badge on the left.... I got it because I joined the Blogger Unite book club. I can already tell you that I know for a fact that I will be reading outside my comfort zone!!! And I am OK with that!!! :) This means that once a month I will be reading a book one of the members pick. :) For August we read The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. After reading the book I am still on the fence as to if I am going to see the movie or not. :) September's read is Persuasion by Jane Austen. Bobbie who started the Blogger Unite book club was kind enough to let me pick. Thank You Bobbie. :)


Speaking of Bobbie... I would like to tell you about her blog. This is a book review blog. And it's run by my friend Bobbie Crawford-McCoy. It can be found at http://bookreviewsbybobbie.wordpress.com
It is a great way to research a book that you are thinking about reading. I have looked up many books using her reviews. She has book reviews and book give aways and interesting articles. she had an article on the Tudor's a few months ago that I found fascinating! Make sure you check out her art page. She is so talented and creative. I really enjoy her wonderful artwork. I am glad that she put her art on her blog. :)


2 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Joni. You picked a great book...I've never yet read anything by Jane Austen, can you believe it? lol ;)

    I'm so glad that you enjoy my blog and my art; it warms my heart!

    Aren't you the BEST!!! :) Thanks for the plug, Joni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome. It's a great blog. I may have to start my own book blog. The books that you have on your TBR and the ARC's are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete